1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello From Lincolnshire

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Steve Shorter, Aug 9, 2017.

1. New rider and new ride... just put 250 miles on my shiny new Xdiavel S. What an amazing piece of kit.... enough torque to pull your arms off :)

2. Welcome Dude :cool::upyeah:

3. Welcome Dave

4. Phew nearly asked if it was red then thought I better check avatar

Welcome into the mad house little Steve :)

5. Thought I'd better load a better photo... it won't ever be as clean as it was here with zero miles at the start of the weekend. If you look really closely there is a bit of red here and there. New Roland Sands seats arrive tomorrow and a black Puig touring screen due in a couple of weeks will complete the look.

Whilst all that torque and speed does make me smile a lot, at 6' 4" I'm like a kite.... the Ducati sales manager did say that I was classed as being vertically disabled for riding a bike like this and warned me to expect to have to hang on for dear life... hence the screen is a necessity... not for looks.

Thanks for your welcome's.... Steve

IMG_0885.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  6. I'm liking the bits of red :)

7. Welcome Steve, lovely looking bit of kit you have there! Did you get it through Italia Moto? Top bunch of guys there!

Where in Lincolnshire are you? There's a good few of us on here from around the County, most remain illusive out and about but there are a few of us try and meet for a ride out and social on a regular basis :upyeah:

There's a Lincolnshire rides out thread on here, feel free to pop along and say hello there. Your more than welcome to join us for a ride out/meet any time too if you fancy meeting some like minded locals :)

https://www.ducatiforum.co.uk/threa...ride-outs-and-meets.48986/page-20#post-960685

• Like Like x 1
  8. Also worth mentioning as somebody will sooner or later... Photos containing bins are normally mandatory on here and you may not be accepted as a member if you don't comply to satisfy certain folks liking for binnage in your photo's!

You'll get use to the quirks and oddities of the forum and members soon enough though :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Good point Ben bins should be included :innocent:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Welcome - you can use the pic below if you're desperate for a bin :p

bin.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thanks for the welcome Ben, I read the Lincolnshire ride outs thread and look forward to joining you one day. At BSB Cadwell this w/e but will see if the 2nd Sep is a goer....

No to your first question, the bike came from Seastar Superbikes near Norwich they did me a fantastic deal on a new bike that Italia couldn't match but I will transfer back to Italia for servicing as soon as I get the next 300 miles sorted.

I'm based just South of Lincoln on A46 going out of town.

12. Welcome, nice bike :cool:

13. Hello and welcome. Nice bike!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information