1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello From Portugal !

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Guiza, Aug 8, 2022.

1. Hi all I am glad to be part of the Ducati Forum.
    This is my super ride! Multistrada 2011, 1200S!

Cheers all!

tempImageuPGO7j.png

tempImagewxz3KX.png

• Like Like x 4
  2. Welcome to the forum Guiza, you're fortunate to live in such a wonderful country.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Hello and welcome! :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hey, @Guiza, I spent a lot of time working in Cascáis shopping and nearly two months working in Arrabida shopping. Love your country!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cool! Arrábida is a great place to visit! Awesome see food and dolphins to see on boat rides. Cascais shopp. is near the Autódromo do Estoril.
    I've watched a couple of races there: MotoGP 2012, World SBK 2020 and 2022

• Like Like x 2
  6. Ooooo nice bin and red too :D
    Your welcome in to our mad house newbie

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Many Thanks! :):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Welcome to the forum, what's your fuel prices out of interest.:thinkingface:

9. High as usual....:confused:

Diesel - 1,859 €/L
    Petrol 95 - 1,889 €/L
    Petrol 98 - 2,049 €/L

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Yeah look's like your getting fecked hard & fast like us Brits.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Stayed at Farol & Albatross and really adore the gentle vibe of Cascais. Spent a lot of time at Portimao, so really need to get to Estoril in 2023.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Farol is great to bring a date or wife ( for who's still married) and see the Sunset.

Portimão is awesome, lots of fun and the rollercoster circuit brings 100% adrenaline. Been there in 2018 for the wsbk and 2021 motogp. Will defenirely be there when the season starts 2023. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Welcome to the forum.:)

14. If you know somewhere to rent during the winter for two people please let me know.

15. Cascais- lovely place! Welcome!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Welcome and enjoy.

17. Saudações!

I'm hoping petrol prices will be much lower very soon as oil is now trading at lower prices than before the Ukraine invasion.

18. Welcome, I've been looking at getting away, Portugal is looking good, any advice?

19. True, but 95 RON was £1.22 per litre and £/$ was $1.35, now $1.21 a 10% fall, so yeah, we are getting ripped off.

20. Maybe the currency fall is another bonus for our crap trade performance - a spin off from the sunny uplands!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information