1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello From Romania

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by incult, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Hello everyone,

Just joined the forum, recently moved to a Ducati Multistrada 1260S, trying to cover more miles and multi-day trips. Had a 1100 Tuono V4 before, and always struggled with the lack of luggage space and bad lights.

Still playing with the DSS settings trying to make it to my liking, will probably end up with different springs (as I'm too fat... :)) )

Cheers!

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_1111.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  2. Welcome. Nice weather!

3. Welcome & enjoy the bike.
    You got some cracking roads there...we are going twice a year to ride/race enduro in the mountains.

4. Welcome, this was the last time I was in Romania, parked up for the night on the Transilvanian Alps.
    Middle East 1 (4).jpg
    Steve

• Like Like x 4
  5. Hello and welcome on board.

6. Hello :upyeah:, how is Dracula doing these days?

• Like Like x 1
  7. We do indeed, I'm looking for a second bike, want to try some off-road, which kind of makes sense if you think of, we have way more off-road paths than good paved roads :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. WOW! That's a while back... you should visit again!

9. welcome to the forum ,good to have you here :)

10. Welcome dude !!

11. Yes 1977,traveling through from Hungary to Bulgaria, the roads were terrible from Bucharest to the Bulgarian border.

12. welcome incult'

13. Welcome along

14. Welcome.
    Last time I was there was November 89..I like to think I sparked the revolution with my Liberal western ways!

15. Welcome :):upyeah:

16. Welcome to the forum

17. Welcome dude

18. Welcome to the Forum Incult :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information