1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello From Ruggers

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Ruggers, May 14, 2018.

1. Hi

Just joined today, so thought I would say hi!

I cant spell or use grammar and have a habit of writing in capitals when I dont mean to.

I bought a 939 Supersport in November 2017, love the bike, always wanted a Duke since my Dad had a 900SS in the 90's.

Usual gripes, mirrors are appalling, neutral likes to play hide and seek, no tools to adjust the chain.

For me this is a toy/hobby/escape, fortunate I can choose when I ride, although spent most of the time in the last few months getting up to the first service mileage in every weather on offer.

Only issue I have had so far is the fuel gauge readout has gone on holiday for the time being.

If someone could point me in the direction of threads for recommended rear paddock stand, and the special spanner and socket for adjusting the chain that will be very appreciated.

Thanks

Ruggers.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome Ruggers to the club:upyeah:your bike pictures please:)

3. welcome dude

4. Welcome Dave

5. If you're thinking joining this forum will help with your grammar and spelling you are going to be very disappointed my friend.

Welcome to the forum. :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. welcome ruggers'

7. Hi,a large hammer adjusts most things.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Welcome Ruggs :):upyeah:

9. Welcome along :cool:

10. Welcome into the mad house

We have a forum law of bins and bike pictures of please as we like them very much :)
    :motorcycleduc:

11. Welcome and enjoy

Do Not Sell My Personal Information