1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello From Scotland Awaiting First Ducati Dilivery

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Gary gibb, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Hi all .and thank you for the site. Nice to become a member of the duc family . Just bought my first ducati from ipswich ducati today so awaiting dilivery . Am hoping for alot of help on here and maybe pick up some bling parts for my very low miles 1 owner bike with only 3500 miles bog standard . Exiting time as ive never so one herd one unless on youtube .

• Like Like x 1
  2. Though you've not said what you've bought I'm assuming it's an 1198 from your profile?

And welcome Dave :)

3. Welcome Gary

4. Yes sorry its a 1198 2011 quick shift dtc all that stuff but bikes bog standard with only a carbon hugger in red

• Like Like x 1
  5. Welcome Gary :upyeah:

6. You might be new Gary. But rulez iz rulez...............Pictures a.s.a.p. :Snaphappy:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Once i find out how i can post them i will do lol

8. Drag them into your post or reply, then click "Full image" under the box you are typing in once they have uploaded. Simples. :)

Screen Shot 2017-01-30 at 23.08.16.png

10. Nope, try again :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. s-l1600 (27).jpg

• Like Like x 2
  12. s-l1600 (26).jpg

• Like Like x 1
  13. There ya go ! :)

Nice bike Gaz :upyeah: Seastar Superbikes?

14. Yes sir do you know the bike

15. Thinking of upgrading the clutch slave . And a double bubble screen and light covers and if anyone can point me to get nice but not over the top white decals

16. No, but my old 1098S came from them. I recognised the turntable. :)

IMG_0773 1.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. Aw right just bought it today so be a while before they diliver .are these open clutch things expensive to buy

18. Your turn table knowledge is immense :)

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information