1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello From Seville (spain).

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Kraken SVQ, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Good afternoon to everybody,

My name is Joaquin and I live in Seville (Spain). I have a 2004 Multistrada 1000 ds with some problems, which I bought it a couple of years ago, I knew that it did not work and due to personal circumstances it has been stored until a few days ago, when I began to repair it. I hope I can drive it soon

I must apologize, in advance, because my English is not very good, but with a little patience I think we will understand each other well.

Here you have a photo of my Multistrada

20210212_174419.jpg

• Like Like x 13
  2. Welcome Joaquin. I had a 1000 DS back in 2003. You will have fun with it when you get it sorted.

3. I hope that,
    Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  4. Welcome Joaquin ,BTW ,your english is excellent

5. Your English is better than mine,Lol........your in grab the mic and tell us a joke.:upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. welcome joaquin'

7. Beautiful bike. Welcome along

8. Hi Joaquin and welcome. I love Seville, lived there for 17 years. Beautiful city! :)

9. Welcome and enjoy. Nice bike. Your English is way better than my Spanish! :joy::upyeah:

10. Welcome Joaquin, the bike looks excellent for its age, what’s the problem? I’m sure someone on here will be able to help.

11. You forgot to include the bins !

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Welcome along Joaquin ,don’t apologise for your English it’s excellent

13. Hi Joaquin,
    I was in your fabulous city last year, on a train journey from Barcelona, orange trees eh, who knew!
    :)
    Like the bike, a proper Multistrada !
    Welcome to the forum.

14. Hello. Best wheelie bike I’ve had was a multi like that.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Welcome. I have the same bike, same year, same colour 8731 miles. About 14000 km. loads of spares etc. Saw your problem on here someone will sort you out.! Pictures must include bin in the background. We love bins.

16. image.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hello and welcome

18. Welcome to the forum Joaquin, lovely bike and you live in a fabulous, vibrant city. Visited it in late 2019.

Don't worry about your English, it seems pretty good to me. I'm sure, if you haven't already, that if you start a thread on the issues you're having with your Multistrada the knowledgeable members here will give good advice.

19. They do scary as a pillion o_O

Do Not Sell My Personal Information