1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello From Slovenia

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by RogerG, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Hi Ducatistas,

My name is Gregor (my nick backwards)! I am from Ljubljana, Slovenia. I ride a 2011 Ducati Monster 796 ABS! Hope to make some great discussions, get some tips/help and also share some things with you, If I can help....

Cheers,

RogerG

2. Welcome - any pics ? :)

3. Hi,
    Thank you for welcoming. I did post pics in a topic for photos and video....

Cheers

4. .....other stuff in Monster Gallery

IMG_2083.JPG

IMG_0826.JPG

IMG_0850.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  5. Welcome, RogerG, good to see another great Monster. Just watched videos, the roads look awesome, I'll have to added them to my list of must do's. :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thank you.
    That road is cool, but definitely not as good as what you can get a little but Southern...that roads are one of the best.
    If you ever come to that part of Europe, you are welcome and for sure contact me and we can make some trips together !

RogerG

• Like Like x 2
  7. We've some pretty good biking roads in Northern Ireland, check out my video in my album.

8. Will do! And I am familiar with landscape of N.Ireland.....and yes, it is on my bucket list also...!
    As some years ago there were students exchanges....now, we can make Moto exchanges :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Well, because i can not post in parts, accessories.....

Will post it here:

I am looking for front and rear exhaust headers from Monster 696,796 or 1100!
    If anyone have parts for sale....please PM me!

Tnx.

#10 RogerG, Jun 2, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
  10. It wasn't you blasting down the Magistrale, Summer before last, with a girl in shorts and white top on the back was it??

Couple of other Slovenes on here as well.

11. Welcome. very nice looking bike, btw :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  12. If you mean Croatian Magistrale.....it's one of best roads! Very nice for bike riding by the seaside!
    Part about a girl, I don't understand what you mean....

Cheers

13. A crazy guy went past me on a Monster and he had a girl on the back of the bike.

14. That wasn't me, for sure. I always wwear a gear....like my skin and safety :)! But yea, you have kamikaze's everywhere :)

15. It was the girl wearing the shorts - and a white lace short sleeved top.
    Come to think of it, I think he had Italian plates and the bike had what looked like a 200 section tyre.

16. Welcome Dave

17. Welcome :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Welcome. :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. Hello and welcome into the mad house
    The best colour too :)

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information