1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello From Sunny Norfolk :)

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by EV_Simon, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Hi All,

Recently returned born again biker, I live in Norfolk.

Owned the Diavel 1260S for just over 4 weeks now and loving her, starting to get back into the flow of riding as it's been 16 years since I last owned a bike.

So far she's pretty stock, although she has the Evotech sliders and bar ends fitted.
    Looking at a seat re-gel, Termignoni exhaust and a Puig sport screen at some point.

Simon

DSC04097 (1).JPG

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hi and welcome Simon - I am an ex Norfolk boy myself, but have lived here in South Australia for the last 32 years! (all my wife's and my rellies are still in Norfolk tho, Fakenham, Norwich, Cromer, Watton, King's Lynn)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yep welcome Simon, (the more normal spelling of my name) I too am Norfolk (Norwich) born & bred but exiled to Solihull for far too long nowadays.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Funny, I'm just outside of Watton :), I only moved here 4 years ago from sunny Colchester, such a nicer place to live.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Welcome to the forum Simon.:)

• Like Like x 1
  6. maybe see you on the bodney camp high speed run down to the cafe at mundford soon :upyeah::cool:

7. Ahh Norfolk, I went there once.
    Welcome to the forum.

8. Welcome along

9. I'm also in Norfolk, south of Norwich city though

10. Oh no!!!!’ :weary_face: You forgot my bin pictures we like bins and they keep me happy

Welcome into our mad house

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Welcome to the forum Simon.

12. Welcome and enjoy

13. Welcome from Suffolk, a short blast down the A11, but watch out for camera vans!

14. Oh tell me about it, various villages around here have the "concerned citizen" with their hi-vis vests and detectors out as well.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information