1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello From The West Country

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Blackwhite65, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Recently got a new Monster 1200, got it through its oil service and now waiting for the odd moment it's not raining to get out on it.

Got the standard one as it's same power as the S, and as I won't be trackdaying it, don't need a quick shifter, or Ohlins - can do without the extra £3k hole in the bank account! Took it to Louigi Moto to get the suspension adjusted to suit me, but was told was spot on out of the crate.

Very good bike - great all round handling and the power delivery is superb. Just need to sort a can - maybe SC Project when they sort one out for it.

Dave

2. Welcome Dave

3. Hello and welcome into the mad house

Pics of bikes and bins are the law around here
    We like pics

Is it red :D

4. Yep - its red - pics to follow

• Like Like x 1
  5. Oooo lovely :upyeah::)

6. Welcome :)

7. Welcome (to the Monster Family):upyeah:

8. Christ a real dave!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. I haven't got a decent shot of the Monster (no time tonight), but in the meantime, here is a photo of another red V-Twin I owned (a few years ago now)...

SP-1 Right Side#002.jpg

10. Welcomed mate, enjoy the new ride :cool:

11. And finally, here are some photos ... sorry no bins

IMG_1091.jpg

IMG_1092.jpg

IMG_1094.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  12. That mini tyre needs some air in it or you have something heavy in the boot :bucktooth:

13. It does - the car has been telling me the past 2 times I drove it.

Job for tomorrow morning

• Like Like x 1
  14. I see you managed to get A BIN in the picture too. Well done. :)

15. I hadn't spotted that - nice bit of unintended lateral interpretation.. :D

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information