1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello From West Yorkshire!

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by TokiGoinApe, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Hi!
    I recently sold my Suzuki Bandit 650 and bought a Ducati Diavel 2012. I suppose I got fed up of it wasting away in the rain, every time it got wet, there was another bolt that would never come out again without snapping!

I've wanted the Diavel since I first saw one but I now realise that there's a massive downside to Ducati ownership... I don't want to ride it on salted roads... urgh.

Anyhow, I've also got a Triumph Street Triple and a Honda MSX 125 (the Honda can take the salt instead I guess!)

• Like Like x 4
  2. Good one, welcome to the forum.

3. Welcome dude :cool::upyeah:

4. Welcome from Sowood :upyeah::upyeah:

5. Welcome Dave

6. Welcome along

7. Welcome Yorkie Diavel dude. :) :upyeah:

8. welcome tokigoinape, less mentioning rain & more panic please!

9. Welcome to the Forum Toki:upyeah: However I am struggling over the fact you changed your Suzuki for a Ducati coz the Suzuki didn’t like the rain :thinkingface::D.

10. Hi and welcome to the forum you can take a Ducati out in the rain it won't fall apart you just got to clean it afterwards which you should do on all makes of bikes to keep them all spotless
    We still need pictures of said motorcycle with your bins

11. Welcome and enjoy

12. Hello and welcome. Just up the road from you in Rastrick. Hope to see you about at Squires! ;)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information