1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello New V4 Owner

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Harms Ghataore, Aug 14, 2021.

1. Hi all would just like to introduce myself to the group my names Harms I’m a 38 year old firefighter and personal trainer for the deaf in West London near Heathrow. I’ve recently bought my dream a Panigale V4 I’ve had 2 Gixxers an R1 Big Bang and an Aprilia Rsv. I’m loving the Ducati and already need some advice on rear sets so I’ll be one of those annoying newbies that’ll be asking a million questions which probably have already been answered

87E07F8F-FDCE-4253-8A1F-C6B5F46BB136.png

• Like Like x 14
  2. Welcome to the forum.:)

3. Hey you look all pumped up & ready for the boulevard, Welcome on board.:upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Welcome and enjoy

5. Oh no!!!! You forgot my bin pictures we like them and it keeps me happy :)
    Plenty of annoying locals that should be able to help with your questions

Welcome into our mad house

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Welcome to the forum

7. :D
    refuse-recycling-bin-men-at-work-BPDY7P.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  8. Amazing bike, and great introduction. Welcome!

(btw, probably best to come good on those bin pics before too long. @Ducbird only asks nicely the first time ;) )

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. @Ducbird Theres a blue bin on the shelf back there, plus several Honda's which may as well be classified as bins as theyre full of rubbish. The gent works with the deaf, not the blind.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. That’s no bin @bootsam its a box you tease :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. How do you know? It may contain debris, coke cans and other assorted detritis. Isnt a bin just a box for rubbish? You're making assumptions and casting dispertions. You've changed.

12. It’s not a Ducbird bin as well you know

13. Oh, so you are now the arbiter who decides what is and what isnt a bin eh? This is a democracy, we all decide what is and isnt a bin by consensus. Oppression can take many forms. Equal rights for blue bins!

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. best colour :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. You might have personally lowered the entire forum BMI average......:punch:

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Welcome.

17. I've read some odd posts on this forum, some that are really out there but this takes the biscuit. Everyone knows @Ducbird decides on all bin related issues. There is no discussion and no voting!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information