1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello There

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Spannered, Jan 24, 2022.

1. I finally pulled the trigger on an absolute dream bike of mine, so it's time to say hello! Standardish early 999 that looks a little bit unloved is incoming shortly :)
    No pic yet, I need to count out the days until it's dropped off - will spam the group soon enough.

I'm more of a reader and lurker than constant stream of questions, I sometimes laugh when people make observations about threads from the dead being brought up and rediscussed, but actually this is the primary value I see over groups in Faceache - you can't search for information like a trusty old forum!
    Anyhow, 'hi'.

• Like Like x 11
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Glad you found the place, lot of 999 interest on here lately so pictures* will be welcome.

* and dustbins.. dustbins will also be welcomed, don't ask,,

3. Greetings!

4. Let's hope Myhermes just don't drop it off, welcome.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Welcome along

6. Good to have you here

7. Have 2, welcome to the 999 club

8. Welcome to the forum.

9. We don't mind newbie questions and try to help where we can :)

Don't forget rubbish bin pics while we wait for said bike :) we like them and it keeps me happy

Welcome into our mad house :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Welcome Spannered, would be good to see some pics once the bike arrives and then some of the progress you make getting her sorted. Plenty of great advice from knowledgeable people on here.

11. Hi Spannered
    A proper bike, the 999, you will love it, I’m on my third! a red 999s that I’m changing to yellow let me know if you need any spares as I have a few!
    Cheers
    Chris

12. Welcome and enjoy

13. A wise choice! :)

14. upload_2022-1-26_7-19-32.gif

• Like Like x 1
  15. Welcome, nice choice, the last of the real ones! :p

• Like Like x 1
  16. Great choice......

20211009_112740.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. Welcome on board, you will love it here, very helpful bunch and the p**s taking is always well meant or deserved!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information