1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello..... Up-map Issue

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Mark White, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Hello, I have an 2013 1199S Tricolore and the ECU has dumped the UP-MAP which is causing all kinds of engine faults & putting the bike into a limp home mode. The local main dealer say they won't release the map key in case it's used for another after market exhaust system despite it being fitted with the Termi system that comes with that model !!! Any suggestions please. Thank you. PS trying to get the key from the previous owner but don't hold much hope.

2. Welcome. Someone will be along in a bit that will be able to help I'm sure.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome into our mad house

When you have time a bin pic would be great keeps me happy too :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. Welcome and enjoy. Hope you get it sorted!

• Like Like x 1
  5. welcome mark

• Like Like x 1
  6. @nelly at Cornerspeed will be able to give guidance. Not a million miles from you either. Good luck :):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thank you !!

8. The UPMAP isn't available as a spare part. If you don't have the original key that came with the bike, then in truth, the only likely solution would be a third party reflash. However.....
    I've never come across a bike "dumping the UPMAP" from the ECU. Have you had the bike read out on diagnostics to see what causing the errors? Give me a call or drop us a line if I can help

• Like Like x 1
  9. Welcome to the forum

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hello :upyeah:.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Welcome :):upyeah:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. @nelly I bought an Upmap key from a shop in Italy and the Upmap cable from BR Tuning for my 14 plate 899. I then downloaded the app to my phone and loaded it to the bike.
    Is this different then to older model Panigale’s?

13. Kind of... Termignoni have brought out there own remapping tool and coincidently called it upmap. I think the full name is T800? The original upmap is a specific Ducati key that connects to the diagnostic socket. Same end result, different sources.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. If it’s any use I have an 1199 ecu with a matched Termignoni T800 up-map for sale.
    The T800 reads the ecu info on first use when it is new and then becomes paired to that ecu and can not be used with any other.

#14 kev moose, Jul 24, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2020
  15. Ah that makes sense. Cheers @nelly :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information