1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello!

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Adam Parsons, Mar 23, 2019.

1. hi all,

New to the forums, currently riding a 2014 Monster 696+ which has been my first bike.

I can’t seem to post anything in the bikes for sale section at the moment, would anyone be able to advise how I could go about doing that?

Thanks!

2. Welcome Adam to the forum and congratulations on your first ducati:upyeah:,You have to be a subscriber to advertise on the forum.

3. Welcome Adam :):upyeah:

4. Hello and welcome to the forum. :)

5. Welcome Dave and what she said.

To sell something on the forum you have to be a subscriber. This was introduced a few years ago to stop people just joining to sell things and then disappearing and not contributing to the forum.

There's no pressure to subscribe but if you want to sell on the forum then you'll have to........and it's only £5 for 12 months. Plus you can get to join in with all the banter etc :)

https://www.ducatiforum.co.uk/pages/Supporter/

I hope that you see the benefit of being a subscriber :)

Ps it does tell you all this at the top of each selling page ;)

#5 El Toro, Mar 23, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Hi Adam I'm a Newbie but people on here are so frendley thay make you feel like you are one of a new family. Anyway welcome mate.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  7. welcome -

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hi, welcome

9. Welcome to our forum,been on here nearly a year and its helped me out all the guys and gals on hear are the best

Do Not Sell My Personal Information