1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hellos From Sunny Bradford

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Fastfreddybikes, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Picked up a 749s from London last weekend and enjoying the ducati experience so far. I've noticed when you thumb the starter it will still crank without your thumb on the button till it catches for a fraction of a second. Is that normal or is it about to explode in flames? Seems to start ok otherwise. Cheers Andrew

2. Welcome Andrew - a few of us in West Yorks :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome dude :cool:.. Is there another Bradford?? :sun:

• Like Like x 1
  4. East Bradford, Bradford on Avon? Non of them are going to keep you on your toes riding through the city centre like real Bratford

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. My sister lives in West Bradford - next to Clitheroe, and nothing to do wit' treel Bratfurd

6. Drive through west Bradford quite often in camper when we go off for the weekend. Lovely spot.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Welcome Bradford dude :cool: the starter is auto, press once and leave it to stumble into life.

8. Any of them sunny?? :cool:

9. Welcome Dave

10. Well bugger me. How trick is that on a 17 year old bike?

11. hello and welcome dude. Get some pics up, we like pics!

12. Welcome along

13. Welcome to the forum. I appreciate you are new here but please note that requests to be buggered should be posted in the "wanted " forum.

#13 dukesox, Jul 29, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. https://i.imgur.com/zsfA0QI.jpg
    I'm the grumpy looking get in the black body warmer at last beatherder

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  15. kinda meant pics of the bike! Although I'm sure your a handsome enough chap in someone's eyes, I'm all about the 2 wheels!

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. Welcome to the forum.
    Top campervan. :)

17. IMG_1188.JPG IMG_1440.JPG
    My camper and my ducati. Plus the arse end on my Landy. I've got a shitty 1150gs which is my daily commute but Shirley no one wants a picture of ze Herman?

• Like Like x 4
  18. My god that's some plate of sandwiches, were you expecting company? :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. They were reduced at morribobs on our way to the spring cup at Olivers mount. I did them some right damage on my own. Let's say I have a rather healthy appetite

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information