1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Helmet (agv K3 Comic - M), Knox Handroid (m), Racefit Growler (scrambler 800)

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Fire3500, Jun 8, 2019.

1. AGV K3 SV Comic Helmet with integral sun visor

Size Medium, lightly used, - GBP 40 collect only

Knox Handroid Race Gloves

Size M, worn only a couple of times - GBP 100 posted

Racefit Growler for Scrambler 800 with baffle

Ready to bolt on, includes baffle. Sounds great and has a lot of character and presence without being harsh. Handmade titanium craftsmanship. To buy this from Racefit would be GBP 400 + GBP 37 (plus 20% VAT on those) and then there is the Ducati OEM parts that provide the figure of eight bracket, rubber bobbins, bolts and bushes that mount it, which would be a further GBP 25 ish. So around 550 of your English pounds to replace this, all in. So it’s a steal and a half at just - GBP 250 posted

#1 Fire3500, Jun 8, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
  2. Size is the helmet mate?

3. In the title, M. Andy

4. Ta bab, I'm going blind

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. What colour are the gloves? What version?

6. Same as these and pretty much as new:

https://www.motocard.com/en/gloves/knox-handroid_black_white.aspx

The palms have a cunning tan ‘roo leather section and as soon as you touch a handlebar they pick up a tiny (and I mean tiny) bit of dark from the grips. So I’m caveating myself to death here, but just being transparent. I’ll dig ‘em out when we’re back from walking the dog and take pics if you’re serious about having them.

7. Can I ask what you don't like about them / why you are selling them?

I've never tried a pair on.

8. It’s all about the fit. I have a pair in black that I bought from another member on here. They were a tiny bit short in the fingers for him. They fit my hands very nicely.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I have quite stubby fingers and lost the tip of my left index finger... the gloves have a perfectly normal fit and don't quite work for me. The knuckle articulation just is slightly higher for me along the finger than it needs to be and consequently is a distraction. Oddly though, Dainese full-metal and A* SP8 feel like I'm barely wearing gloves. I love the feel of the Handroids, the palm is amazing and the inner leather is so soft. Great protection too and the wrist closure is both entertaining and very effective.

10. They're a bit long in the finger for me... otherwise I like them. You don't know these things until you try riding in them, eh? :(

11. Happy to consider near offers. Tripping over stuff here.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information