1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Helmet Wrap Lest We Forget

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by evoboy, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Helmet wrapped for a customer

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 10
  2. whats the price to get a helmet wrapped please?
    I don't use friendface so cant see the link.

3. Between 45 and 60 mate

4. Great job. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wow!
    That’s superb for you get, can you pm me your details please?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I wonder how long it lasts on a helmet? Looks great!

7. Can last for years if looked after, its like anything

8. I had my race helmet clear lacquered after it was wrapped which really finished the job off properly.
    It was done to match the bike and is in the background in the picture.

ZX10R.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  9. You getting the handbag done too :thinkingface: looks out of place :bucktooth:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. It wasn't mine so I'm not sure the owner would approve. :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Excellent, is that what you do? Vinyl wrapping

12. Hi mate. The helmet is superb. I have an almost new Black gloss RX7 GP which has the usual many many vents. Could it be done to that or a very similar design.

13. Is the glue on the wrap safe to use on polycarbonate helmets?

14. Why wouldn’t it? You often hear ‘don’t put sticker on’ but why?

15. Doubt any sticker adhesive will have acidic properties so I think it’s an idiots tale.
    Was once told at a bike meet never to put my gloves in my helmet as the sweat can damage the liner.
    I asked the guy if it was a different type of perspiration to the sweat from my still glistening head.
    And then silence....

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. That’s always been my thoughts. If it can’t take a stick, htf will it take sliding down the road at 60.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Dont see why not, let me know when your ready to send it and ill look out for it,
    As for stickers on lids most of the designs on lids now days is either paint or a printed wrap then clear coat, so i dont see the problem

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. I watched a prog on the AGV ladies very very skilled I must say putting the vinyl graphics on Rossi replicas before clear coating, amazing stuff..

I remember watching a Suomy vid on their crash hats too and was flabbergasted by just how thin the moulded polycarbonate helmet was....

19. Carbon lids are even worse, like cracking an egg to dip your soldiers

Do Not Sell My Personal Information