1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help needed

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Timg, Jun 23, 2013.

1. Hi I'm about to become a proud owner of my first Ducati , a Multistrada 1200 GT my question is I want to attach my Garmin Zumo 660 to the handlebars. I do not have the original mounting cradle so I am going to have to purchase one , does it fit straight to the handle bars? Do I need any thing else to be able to use my Garmin. Thanks for any hehelp cheers Tim

2. I suggest you use the search function as there is quite a lot of info. on the subject and there are several different ideas on mounting the Zumo.

3. Tim, there have been recent posts on this subject, the most recent as follows:- http://ducatiforum.co.uk/f6/garmin-350lm-mounting-solutions-2013-model-12279/

In brief the 660 has a mounting cradle which has 4 x small bolt holes, you will require a plate to accommodate the cradle (I believe a RAM ball mount is included with the 660 for this purpose) The plate will then have to attach to the bike via several methods including handlebar mount, adapter for ram ball on handelbar top clamp and Navihalter mount which positions the Zumo above the clocks. Items such as these:-

RAM Square AMPS Mounting Plate w/ 1" Ball for Garmin zumo 400 450 500 550 660 | eBay

New Product Ducati Multistrada 1200 Sat Nav Mount for Zumo 550 660 350LM | eBay

Navihalter Motorrad, Ducati Multistrada 1200, ab 2013 - Artikeldetailansicht - Online-Shop

Hope this helps

4. #4 DonaldDuc, Jun 23, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I fitted mine with amount found on ebay which just bolts to the centre mount on the bars. Doesnt interfere with the clocks, had to buy a hood to reduce the glare but all works fine. IMG_1352a.jpg IMG_1354a.jpg

IMG_1352a.jpg

IMG_1354a.jpg

6. Hi
    Thanks for all the help it's much appreciated , will be checking out these sites in the near future as it looks like my Multi GT will be here sooner rather than later.
    Cheers Tim

Do Not Sell My Personal Information