1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Help - V4s Baffle Removal

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Fahad, Jul 13, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Can someone help me out please. Just bought a Panigsle V4S with full akra system, came with baffles in which I'm trying to remove but they baffle doesn't appear to want to slide out once I've taken the screw out, seem to get wedged at the exhaust exit. Am I being completely stupid or is there some knack to it. Also need to recover the baffle screw which fell in.

2. Un clip the spring holding the end cans on and then you can get the screw out by tilting it towards the hole it went into (I’ve dropped the screw in there before too). The baffles will come out, just give it a wriggle with some pliers.

3. Thanks mate, did this in the end and took the cans off and managed to get both baffle and screw out. Cheers for the reply

4. No problem :upyeah:

5. Does the full Akropovic system use different baffles to the half system? Only saying as I removed my buddies a while back and the right hand side had a long baffle and the left side had what I can only describe as a smaller collet reducer about an inch long? I’m guessing theses are the Mk1 versions? Mk2 being longer and more restrictive. Anyhow I have these available if anyone needs a pair, including the bolts and the two rubber bungs:cool:

6. No mate, same for both systems :upyeah:

• Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information