1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi All First Time Ducati Owner

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by YuriDucati, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Hi everyone, Im Abs.

2 weeks ago I decided to buy my dream bike(even though I'm sknit), Traded in my Yamaha MT07 2017(my favorite bike I owned) and My Kawasaki ZX6r 2018 for Ducati Diavel 2018.

Been riding Since 2016 (first Bike KTM RC125), always wanted a Ducati Diavel but stayed away because of servicing price and people on the internet constantly talking about poor reliability of ducati.

im hoping I made the right choice and I look forward meeting ducati owners in my new journey.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Welcome Dave

3. Welcome Yuri :):upyeah:

4. Welcome Yuri, can you bend spoons.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 2
  5. loool just realised what you was referring too. got the nickname from my Brazilian Jujitsu coach based on a guy he thought I looked like.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Welcome to the Forum Abs:upyeah:.

This forum is the font of all Ducati related knowledge (and a host of other matters) a veritable oracle, and never lies. You’ll find no internet rubbish talk here. :D

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. yuri's revenge, command and conquer red alert 2, excellent game. welcome chap

8. Welcome along Abs enjoy the new bike

9. Hi & welcome

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Welcome to the Ducati forum great choice of bike I fancy one myself at some point
    Enjoy the world of Ducati please get some pictures up to keep us all happy including pictures of your bins

11. Welcome to the forum

12. Glad to have you onboard.:upyeah:

13. Welcome dude

Do Not Sell My Personal Information