1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi All, New Member From North Wilts Area...

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by pde54, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Hello...new member greetings to all...

I've got/ride a MST1200s GT which has done 15k miles since I bought it new in 2014.

I bought it for touring and as well as a lot of the UK, especially the south and south west, I've taken it onto the continent a couple of times now and it performed brilliantly in all climes...

Great bike but a little rough at low speeds in towns and villages so looking to decat and remap it now...if you know anything about doing that then do please provide me with your knowledge via the Multistrada forum...all input would be gratefully received. :upyeah:

BW

phil

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome Phil - stick some pics up (for Ducbird) :upyeah:

3. Yeah Phil specially if it’s red.... and don’t forget ya bins :)

Welcome into the mad house

4. Hi Phil
    You need to take it to Chris at CJS for that, same place as Louigi Moto.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Welcome on board Phil. :upyeah:

6. Thanks all for the very warm welcome, much appreciated.

7. Kingfixer, is CJS in Bristol? I've heard of Luigi Moto but not had the pleasure of either as yet...also in Bristol I believe..!

I will check them out, many thanks.

8. Welcome David

9. Welcome to the forum. :)

10. Welcome Dude :cool:

11. Welcome. Yes. Cjs and louigi reside in the same building...get it on the dyno....it'll feel like a new bike.

12. My sps engine with rich at the moment.

13. Welcome along :cool:

14. Hiya welcome

15. Welcome, from up the road a bit... and try a 42t rear sprocket first unless you have a real desire to spend the money on a custom map. It just brings 2nd and 3rd into play around town more :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information