1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi all .. permission to come aboard

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by dikadams, Mar 8, 2012.

1. There I was in the snowy depths of january & not being able to ask anybody what brand of snow chains to put on the 748!!!
    Many thanks to the person responsible for this site..... Now where is the donate button???

2. Hi Dick - Glad you found it, no way to reach you now 'isti is down

3. Good to see you on board. You gonna make BoxHill on Sat? Should be a decent ride up from Sunny Eastbourne...

4. Yes.. I hope the sunny weather holds up..I could do with some warmth in my 69 year old bones!!!! Hi Chris.. or should that be Kriss??????

5. Welcome in Dick

6. Well thank you for the welcome...Nogs' slippers are very comfortable!!!!

7. Woo-hoo - nearly all the Sussex team are back! Hi Dick - hope to catch up soon mate.

Cheers
    K

8. Hi Ken!!! Big wave ...

9. Hello, mate! Welcome on board. Looking forward to finally meeting up rather than riding past!

nick

10. Hi there and welcome!

11. We are just like ships in the night, Nick... But one day!!!!:upyeah:

12. and that day could well be this coming Sunday :-
    Pioneer Motorcycle Run

the chalet at Cowfold is an excellent place to view the 'pioneers' and it's the very location where the 'drive by' incident took place!

13. We've had another one since then Chris.... I passed Nick turning out of the Laughton turning about six weeks ago!!!!!

14. Ahah! the plot thickens..

Do Not Sell My Personal Information