1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi All

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by jvdw007, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Hey everyone!

New to this forum as I just bought a Ducati Hypermotard 796 3 weeks ago and been having a blast until now...

Been customizing the bike with new levers, new GPR exhaust, wheel tape, carbon fibre bits etc. Such a fantastic machine...

Anyway, just saying hi!

Regards,
    Jaco

2. Welcome Dave.

3. Stick some pics up then - we love a good drool....... :upyeah::upyeah::upyeah:

4. Welcome to the mad house fella, don't forget ya bins when you post the obligatory photo's. DB will be on your case if you don't play the game!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Welcome Jaco:upyeah::motorcycleduc:it's taken you three weeks to talk to Us:no_mouth:

6. Where’s ya pics of bins and bike :punch: it’s a forum law and we like them

Welcome into the mad house did you choose the fastest colour :blush::motorcycleduc:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Welcome along :cool:

8. Most take years :thinkingface: what a front :eek:

Welcome dude :cool::upyeah:

9. Welcome Jaco :) :upyeah:

10. Welcome and enjoy

11. Hohoh - nuts indeed I see :)
    I am still busy modding my HM 796 but once on the road I will take some nice pics. Currently having an issue with the bike cutting out when I put it into gear (and no, it's got nothing to do with the side stand sensor as that's not connected, probably due to previous owner). Still trying to trace where the problem could be...

12. welcome jaco

Do Not Sell My Personal Information