1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi From A Monster In Lincoln, Uk

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by GEM, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Hi everyone! I decided I should probably join a forum for when I inevitably need help! Here's my old Monster 796 which I sold 18 months ago and now my new Monster 1200S that arrived last weekend, check them out!

IMG_4582.JPG

n9H45+dgSl2Z25zn9SilEg.jpg

• Like Like x 9
  2. Nice, welcome to the forum. :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome monster geezer :cool::upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Shiny red paintwork we like:),welcome to the slideshow:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hi. Nice Monsters.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Welcome along Gem

• Like Like x 1
  7. Welcome Gem, at least the new one is red @Ducbird will be happy. Enjoy

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Welcome what a beautiful motorcycle the monster is enjoy your stay....

• Like Like x 1
  9. Errrrr you forgot your bins
    It’s a forum law bins with bikes the rubbish type (not the bike) :D

Welcome into our mad house

• Like Like x 1
  10. Welcome @GEM,

Both Monsters look very nice. Would your old 796 be the one Italia have in the showroom at present by any chance?

There is quite a few of us from the Lincolnshire area on here who like to try and get together for meets & rides out when we can throughout the year. Some of our Yorkshire counterparts occasionally cross the border into gods county to join us too :)

When we manage it, they are normally great days (even if some of our P&J's occasionally decide to have a paddy and play up during the day) so if you fancy joining us, keep an eye out for days being organised on here and feel free to come along and say hello :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  11. It's was at Italia but I think they've sold it now. At least I didn't see it there at the weekend!

Awesome! Yeah I'll definitely keep an eye out. I have a couple of friends that rides Ducati's too so we'll be there.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Welcome David

13. Thought your black monster looked familiar in the photo posted....

You may well have seen my Tricolore and Mrs M's M796 there over the weekend as they were both in for their winter services.

Keep an eye out on the 2019 Lincolnshire & Yorkshire thread for the first ride of the season fella :upyeah:

Your mates with Duc's will also be more than welcome ;)

• Like Like x 2
  14. Us yella bellies need to stick together, welcome. (actually I am on missionary work but my daughter is a Lincolnshire born and bred)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Thanks Jon! :laughing:

16. Welcome Gem, lovely monsters. So, the windscreen? Does it offer much in the way of protection? Aesthetically I’m not a huge fan but through this winter I’ve been seriously considering one. So, form or function?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information