1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi From Belgium

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by 1260Enduro, Jan 27, 2019.

1. After 10 years of BMW GS ownership I took a test ride on the new Enduro yesterday and have now seen the light!
    Seriously it is a very impressive and competent bike so I am in the process of ordering the bike from Ducati Gent and looking forward to learning about all things Ducati, oh and re-learning how to look after a chain!
    Anyway, thought I better join here 'cos I'm sure I'm gonna have some questions or advice needed from the collective experts here.

Cheers for now,
    Darren

2. Welcome along Darren. There is a wealth of knowledge on here. It is a bit mad at times. If you post any pics of your new steed just make sure it is within site of a dustbin. You will see what I mean soon enough. Nothing to do with bike just someone on here loves BINS. Ducbird.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Welcome along Darren

4. Welcome Belgium dude :cool::upyeah:

5. Welcome - nice bike and such great chocolates in Belgium :upyeah::upyeah::upyeah:

6. Welcome. Belgium has good beer and the Spa circuit and so is tops in my book!

7. Yep, great beer, French fries and chocolate - not such a healthy diet!
    Thanks for the welcome guys!

8. Welcome into our mad house Darren

Pics please of bike and bins I like them :D

Lots of advice here some good some take with a pinch of salt

Oh did I say I like red :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Welcome Belgian dude. :) :upyeah: I like your beers. :yum

10. Darren,welcome to the goldfish bowl and upon every rotation the wallpaper gets prettier by the minute........................enjoy:motorcycleduc::upyeah::upyeah::upyeah:

11. Welcome to the forum. :)

12. Welcome Darren, we all like pics, lots of them so don’t be shy :upyeah:

13. Hi from greatest Britain welcome to our Ducati forum

14. Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. When my new bike arrives I'll be sure to post some photos of the Multi and some of the bins!

• Like Like x 2
  15. Welcome Darren, enjoy the anticipation and the delivery of your new bike.

16. Welcome Dave (from Morzine at the moment)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information