1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi From Bristol

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Tazbert, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Hi guys, as I got a nice little email asking me to introduce myself, I thought I should be polite in return!

Name's Andy, I live in Bristol.

Bought the 1198S back in 2010, she has been to Germany, and the South of France.
    Sometimes she wasn't too happy with me
    [​IMG]
    Sometimes she had a little bit too much fun
    [​IMG]
    But, all good things must come to an end
    [​IMG]
    That was back in June, first ride after she had just spent 3 months in the workshop. Still there, but at least they think they know what the problem is now!

Will post in Technical to try to get some advice, if you guys can help.

Cheers!

Andy

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hiya.Have you tried turning it off and back on again?

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Welcome aboard Andy,that's one smart motorcycle trailer you've there sir.:upyeah:

4. Thankyou sir, it was just on hire for the day. And I do mean the day, took them 4 hours to find me - even with GPS coordinates that told them which side of the road I was sitting on...

• Like Like x 2
  5. Great to hear and very reassuring that we can be collected in any situation when the shit hits the fan.:upyeah:

6. Welcome to the forum Andy. Sorry to hear that you're having issues, hope that they're sorted soon and you're back on the road. Maybe you now have the time to plan your next trip...

7. Welcome David

8. Welcome Andy :):upyeah:

9. Welcome and enjoy. Hope you get sorted soon!

10. Welcome along Andy nice pictures

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Welcome Andy :upyeah:

12. Welcome to the forum

13. Welcome chap

14. Welcome to the forum nice intro with pictures hope you get the issue sorted soon

15. Welcome from another Brizzle dweller, also recently moved in here:)

Interested to know who's looking at your bike's problems if it's local...?

Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  16. Welcome to the Forum Andy, great pics, sad tale:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Hi neighbour ..... :upyeah::motorcycleduc::upyeah:

18. Hiya, she was with Louigi Moto, did a pretty good job in the end. Just took a little time as the guy who does dyno work was having some issues...

• Like Like x 2
  19. You took it to the right place! I just wish he was north of Bristol rather than south!

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information