1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi From Greenfield, West Riding Of Yorkshire

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by FirePhil, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Cheers for the add guys and girls, just purchased my dream bike, 916 SPS. Needs a facelift, but don't we all!
    The journey will be shared with you, and it starts as soon as I finish paying the bike off lol.
    Phil

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome highlands of Yorkshire dude :cool::upyeah: nice choice... pics :thinkingface:

3. Lesson one, how to upload pics!
    This has been stood for over 7 years. Slight issues as to what it may be. Fairings don't match (different reds), also other bits don't add up. But look at all that carbon (milky and faded)! 20190115_225746.jpg

• Like Like x 6
    • Love You Love You x 1
  4. Still looks cool :cool::upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. IMG_4562.JPG Welcome to the forum good luck with the rebuild can't believe someone would leave a bike like that just lying around welldone for taking the project on and another lovely bike saved and enjoyed
    I finished my project last year again same as you the bike had been in some ones garden for 7 years took me nearly 4 years to restore it to its former glory my project is a keeper not as good looking as your bike but I love it just the same

• Like Like x 3
  6. Hi,

I have a few restorations under the belt now, and to be fair, it's the only way I'll ever afford a bike like that! Plus I have a mate that owns a bike shop! Something to be said for the old CBR600's. Great bike. I have four fifths of one in the garage, now on the backburner!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Welcome from just over t’hill Dave.

• Like Like x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  8. that's gorgeous :upyeah::upyeah::upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Welcome from Stainland - nothing that some duct tape and WD40 can't fix....:p

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Hi and welcome to the forum. :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Greetings from Diggle (also West Riding!), although I'm currently writing from Greenfield railway station as it happens.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Welcome phil to the SPS club:motorcycleduc::upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ey up. Welcome along!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Welcome, nice looking sps

• Like Like x 1
  15. Cheers, look closer, it's a right state!

16. Oooo and bins :heart_eyes: thank you and welcome into our mad house

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Welcome from Sunny Leeds.

• Like Like x 1
  18. @FirePhil - I’ve just noticed you’ve said Greenfield is in Gods country.

Greenfield is in Oldham. That’s Lancashire! And Oldham ffs!!

;)

19. I think you'll find that we are indeed in God's country, and many of us fly the white rose!:bucktooth:
    Seeing as the nearest resources are in Holmefirth, the council decided that we come under the jurisdiction of Oldham, purely for distance/geographical reasons. We are a good 3 miles in the border, so there!:p

• Like Like x 1
  20. No mention of Gods country :p

24F6FFFB-C261-493D-91F3-3C4066628BC4.jpeg

Do Not Sell My Personal Information