1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi From Manchester

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Buzzsaw, Nov 22, 2018.

1. I got back into biking a month ago after a couple of decades off with the purchase of a 2018 Multistrada 1260s. I have been having a lot of fun re-learning how to ride, just in time for the grit and ice.

I got a lot of good info about the bike by reading the old posts on this forum, so thanks to members for their postings.

IMG_5636.JPG

2. Welcome Dave

3. Welcome along nice picture

4. Welcome Dave, love the bike ..white is the new red :)

5. Welcome and enjoy!

6. Welcome Mr Buzzy:upyeah:and someone still riding the tarmac,hats of to you:upyeah:

7. Welcome :)

8. Were is the bins o_O:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Here you go: IMG_5633_.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  10. welcome buzzsaw, it needs some running/fog lights!

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Welcome Buzzsaw.Great you’re back into riding again,and good effort with the bin shot !.

12. How are they used? Are they used during the day to increase visibility or are they a night time full beam boost?

13. Oi that’s my line :thinkingface::punch:

14. Welcome into the mad house

Thanks for the bins but your bikes in the way :D

Couldn’t afford a red bike then :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Aight r'kid

• Like Like x 1
  16. eye er, yaallright!
    Welcome fellow Mancunian, top choice of bike.
    :)

17. Personally I pop them on with my hazards when filtering outside of my own town. And pop them on & off when I see bikers coming at me. I'm not a ukgser tosser who goes around with the on all the time in the day. At night it certainly helps with near range obstacle avoidance but are flicked off when on-coming cars are in sight.

Which is why on my gadgets you'd like to see thread, I request the hazard & running lights buttons are switched around. As its the hazard one which is use far less.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I fitted them after a long and dark journey through France. They really help with avoiding pot holes close up.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information