1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi From Suffolk Uk

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Suffolk Duke, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Just joined the forum. I have owned Duke's for years, 900SS, 916BP and now an ST4S 2005 - last of the line made with the sharper ST3 front, digital clocks end and comfier seat. Now thinking of selling and buying a 2013/2014 Multistrada 1200 so will be posting asking for buying advice.

IMG_2682 small.jpg

2. Welcome :upyeah:..do you still have the 900ss.:thinkingface:

3. Hi XH558, thanks for welcome. No, I don't, nor the 916 :(

4. Welcome, I am orginally from Gods own county

5. Ow do from windy Norfolk.

6. Hi, Welcome

7. No, Norfolk is one up!

8. Thanks for welcomes and 'how yer gittin on' to my neighbour from across the river!

9. Live in Solihull now, but born & bred in Norwich. Doing better than you if your a Town fan. OTBC! Welcome fella, room for all here ;)

10. Yes have always followed the Tractor Boys but still glad the Canaries are doing well - never thought I would say that!

• Like Like x 1
  11. .. Hey no one chose to be a Town fan..it was passed to me in the Womb..don't mock the afflicted

Are we letting "you people" into the forum now !

12. Errrrrr where are my bin pics oooorrrrr newbie SD
    We like pictures and they keep me happy :)

welcome into our mad house

13. Here’s your bin pic Viv: Portaloo Road ;)

only joshing all you Tractor boys!

5F633C55-4006-451A-82A3-3BEA05620190.jpeg

14. Lesbee aven you, springs to mind.

#15 Biot, Feb 26, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
  15. Gotta love Delia for her passion but I was at that game, not far from where she walked on the pitch. She was absolutely off her face at the time. Apparently red wine, but all I can say is she must’ve been hammering it back in hospitality!

• Like Like x 1
  16. I'm not a footist but found that funny and cringe worthy in equal measure.

17. welcome from fellow suffolk buoy :upyeah:

18. Hi
    Looking to emigrate out to Suffolk from hertfordshire myself.
    Tell me more about the ST4S please. I owned one of these ( twice, same bike) might be interested. Sold mine to buy a 1200 multi and have sold that now. I do love the later ST4S's
    keith

• Like Like x 1
  19. On Anglia TV news tonight there was a report thet the Tractor boys are being sold to a LA based Investor, not confirmed though.The price was £1.39p I heard!

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information