1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi From The Philippines

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by MtsDVT-PH, Aug 26, 2017.

1. Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm from Manila, Philippines. Been riding for around 10 years now. Just got a Multistrada DVT and have had a Monster 796, Hyperstrada 821 and 1199 Panigale S previously so I guess you could say i was a Ducati fan! Though i've had Honda's and Suzuki's too.

Looking forward to learning from is forum. Definitely the best Ducati specific forum I've come across so far. Ride safe, everyone!

Cheers.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome thriller from Manilla, enjoy the new ride :cool:

3. Welcome to the Forum and enjoy that new bike

4. Here is a photo of the DVT so far. Won't stay this way for too long probably!

2017-08-24 13.37.17.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nice looking bike, welcome to the forum. :)

• Love You Love You x 1
  6. Thanks for the welcomes. I've put almost 6k kms on her so far in a little over a month. Needless to say, I'm pretty happy with it. So far i've added the PP Carbon screen, the OE Aux Lights, Bridgestone BT016 tires, DP Levers, 30mm Clutch Slave, Sliders, Carbon Front Fender from Ilmberger, and LED H11 Bulbs.

I plan to do a de-cat soon but keeping the stock end can.

7. Oh good it's red :D

Welcome into the mad house
    Stay happy

8. Welcome Dave

9. Welcome.
    I am a great fan of the Philippines. Lovely country and people.

10. Welcome.
    I am a great fan of the Philippines. Lovely country and people.

11. Welcome dude :)

12. Welcome MtsDVT. My girlfriend is originally from Bulacan, just outside Manilla. Been here 44 years.

13. Hi Dave
    Welcome here, you have had a nice selection of bikes love the Suzukis to?

14. Thanks for the welcomes!

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Thanks. Yep Suzukis are interesting, they seem to do things differently from the other Japanese brands. The new GSXR1000R is pretty tempting too!

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Capture.PNG ho
    how many kms you got on her now?, you happy with how she rides?
    How many kms now? what you think of the bike? go the re discussion about running in a multi DVT
    Not run in yet, treat it like a japanese bike dont labor her at low revs run her fairly hard from the start

#18 breakout998, Sep 4, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
  17. Ive got around 7000km on her now and yes i'm very happy with how she rides. I ride daily, commute to work, riding around the city and of course weekend joy rides. I also plan to do track days soon!

Coming from many Ducati bikes before this one, i'm well versed on keeping it away from the low RPMs.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Hi and welcome! Nice bike!

What kind of riding do you do? Do you commute, do trips around or both? How is it to drive a bike over there?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information