1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi From West Yorkshire.

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Steve Billingham, Nov 19, 2018.

1. I have a 1988 BMW R100GS and a 1997 Suzuki TL1000s. Great bikes- but maybe time for a change. A red or blue ST3s might be just what I’m looking for.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Welcome Dave and good luck with your search :)

3. Welcome along

4. Welcome dude :cool::upyeah:

5. Red is for bikes blue is for cars!

Welcome into the mad house

Pics of your bins please while we are waiting for your purchase
    Thank you :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. im away on holiday at the mo’. That’s how my cunning plans always seem to start! There seem to be a few ST2s for sale- the ST3 seems to have been a step up, but rarer by far.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Welcome Steve:upyeah:

8. Welcome aboard Steve and good luck with the search. That’s the problem with holidays too much time to think about life & things in general. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. how do from Outlane :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  10. And how do from Huddersfield! :)

11. & how do from Micklefield

12. & how do from Manchester.
    :)

13. Flippin Eck what have I started with this? There doesn’t seem to be a single ST3 or ST3s for sale in the UK!

14. Hiya from Leeds, ducati John at rothwelll might have a lead to one, you never know

15. Hi and welcome from Leeds.
    The ST is actually a favourite of John's.
    Great choice with the st3 I absolutely love mine.

• Like Like x 1
  16. OK I’ve googled Ducati John and sent him a message.
    Years ago, I used to know Paul Klat at Ducati Technical Services in Wakefield. I’ll ring him too when I get back home.
    Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I’m having no luck finding an st3- especially as I’ve now decided I want to find an st3s! Just watch, three will pop up on the day I decide not to bother! I was offered an st3 by a dealer, but there were cracks in the fairing where the fasteners had been overtightened.

18. Thanks- I agree Oz would be a good place to tour, I’ve been to Qld a couple of times & loved it. I lived in NZ for 14 years- no traffic but it’s heavily over policed on the road. I reckon I’m going to need patience finding this bike!

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information