1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi & Happy Sunday !

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Amanda Clowe, Jun 16, 2019.

1. 7F18CD8C-20BA-406E-A838-36E0F0B58495.jpeg Hi there !

I’d like to introduce myself to everybody, as I’ve just joined up ...

I’m a born-again rider, after taking a family ‘time-out’ and wanted to have somewhere I could feel part of a group of riders with similar bikes to mine. My new partner and I both have Ducati’s - he was the one who influenced me - as I was always a Honda rider as a youngster ( I have a CB400/4 f2 also)
    Above is a photo of my 851 SP2 ...

I’m just starting out out a pro photographer for my second career and one of my passions is bike & car photography.

Looking forward to reading lots of good stuff on here - and getting useful help with things !

Hoping it’s as sunny & dry where you are at the moment - and that you can go out for a great ride today !

Amanda

• Like Like x 12
  2. Hi Dave: nice bike!

Welcome aboard.

3. Thanks Are we all called Dave ?!
    Need to be out with it, so that I make the most of the summer - however it’s got this tank issue I need to deal with - with a raised lump near the fuel cap. Luckily, it hasn’t caused the paint to crack -however, I’m sure it’s not going to get any better, so need to get the tank off, emptied and take it to an expert to find out what they think and how much it will cost to sort !!

4. I’ve no idea: you’d be needing to ask Trigger about that!

5. Hi Amanda,Take a photograph of the offending item & post up for the experts views as this might help you out.:thinkingface::upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Welcome Amanda - that looks a bit of a nice bike - a bit heavier than your Honda :upyeah::upyeah::upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Ok, will do that !

• Like Like x 1
  8. welcome amanda, I'd recommend this guys camera blogs. As he & his followers are helping the community move on from adobe-lightroom. Which I'd imagine you may have come across..

Basically for those not following the camera scene, you need software to deal with photo tweaks. This video shows you a number of programs that cost next to nothing. Or are free with add-ons costing a little bit of mullah. There are stuff for Mac/Linux/Windows OS (operating systems).

• Like Like x 1
  9. Welcome Amanda dude :) :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Where do I load the film in ?.. :confused:

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Yes indeed ! Awkward on my gravel drive. Also the flip up side stand means that 100% concentration is required when getting off !

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. to convert to non-flip-up, you can crudely remove a lot of the head material from the sidestand pivot bolt (mine has this) or attach an elaborate spring plate like this (not easy on the eye though):-

https://www.mdinaitalia.co.uk/side-stand-modification-kits.html

• Like Like x 1
  13. Welcome Dudette :cool::upyeah:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  14. Nice bike , Welcome to the forum.
    :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Welcome Dave

• Like Like x 1
  16. Oooo hello again :D

Forgot ya bin pics we like them it’s a forum law

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Hello and welcome...
    I think your tank problems may be terminal..
    Probably best to get shot of the bike as quickly and cheaply as possible ..
    Fortunately for you I may be able to help!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  18. Happy birthday

19. Hi and welcome to the Ducati forum ,nice bike by the way my dad has just brought a 851 lovely bikes sound awesome and look the bees knees

• Like Like x 2
  20. Welcome and enjoy. Nice bike!

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information