1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi New Guy About

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by RjfMotorcycle, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Heya, just thought id say hi. dont own a Ducati, just have a liking for them

2. Welcome. Get one and your “liking for them” will turn into a “love for them” :)

3. welcome robert'

4. I'd a liking for one particular model 26 years ago and finally purchased it last week,welcome & get on with it son....don't be like me and drag your heels in life.:):upyeah:

5. Hello and welcome to the forum

6. Hi newbie ducati liker, while we wait for your purchase Pop a picture up of your rubbish bins we like them and it keeps me happy :)

Welcome into our mad house

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Welcome along

8. Horrible Italian rubbish, no style whatsoever. Cost a fortune to run and maintain. Bins on the other hand, hold rubbish come in many styles, run beautifully on a well groomed path and zero maintenance costs. Show us your bins! Ducati forum is just a cover for Bin love.:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Thanks for the welcome guys, i think ill stick with bikes over bins though if that's ok. Delivered this one the other week. From the information I was told by the owner there is only around 6 of these in the uk.

20201105_131238.jpg 20201105_131243.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  10. Exquisite.:):upyeah:

11. Oh, oh, oh! I'll let you off with the bins on this occasion!

12. :(

13. Errrrr no you won’t :thinkingface:

14. OK Boss. No need for a rerun of that famous Hollywood epic. Clash of the Tincans. I've bin a bad boy and flipped my lid. My binacles were all a swoon.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. my neighbour stole my bin today... im going to blame you guys. had to go on an adventure onto their driveway to get it back. dreadful

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Living next to that well known group, funded by Asaw Bin liner.?:)

I'll get my coat.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Welcome to the forum, you will end up buying a Ducati if you hang about here too much!

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. And keeping your bins clean and tidy and ready for inspection. You'll never pass another row of bins again without a little wobble of excitement.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. If you have an itch then scratch it life is too short

Do Not Sell My Personal Information