1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi Newbie From Leicester

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by farren Pears, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Returned to biking early last year after over 16 years being bikeless. Bought a SV and have fallen in love with bikes again. Ive been given a box of bits belonging to a 748. Now have the idea of building a ducati 748 over the next few years between university termtime. So will be lurking around going though any pages to do with the 748. And probably asking stupid question from time to time.

#1 farren Pears, Mar 12, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome :):upyeah: a 648? :thinkingface:

3. Sorry yes 748 not 648! I new something was wrong.

4. Welcome Dave

5. Good luck :):upyeah: - start a build thread! I'm guessing your a Lecturer or a Caretaker at Uni :thinkingface:

6. Mature student (47) doing a Graphic design and E media degree.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Welcome along,good advice from Exige re build thread lots of good advice on here

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Hi and welcome
    Good luck with the build looking forward to watching out for your build thread

9. Welcome and there’s loads of help on here

10. Hello and welcome to the forum. :)

11. Get yourself a rebuild thread going

For now pic of your bins would be nice :) we like them

Welcome into our mad house

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Welcome and enjoy!

13. Hi, welcome

14. New parts for the project arrived on Saturday. Along with documentation. Not much to see but it's a better start then the few nuts and bolts I had.

Screenshot_2019-05-06-07-50-20-1.png

Screenshot_2019-05-06-07-50-25-1.png

Screenshot_2019-05-06-07-50-29-1.png

• Like Like x 3
  15. You know what they say,small seedlings will grow into mighty tree's with the correct nurturing,Good luck:upyeah:

16. Welcome - you're a braver man than me Farren away :upyeah::upyeah::upyeah:

17. Great to see you getting a start,watching with interest

18. Welcome and good luck!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information