1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi, Newbie Here

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by NOx_42, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Got my first Ducati a month ago while it was still snowing and it was actually snowing when I drove first some hundred meters from the truck to carage. :D

Now it's spring, been riding around with my Hypermotard 950 every when it's dry enough. And it has been so fun and gets even funnier each time. I really love how engine responds when opening from corners. :heart:

For starters I had serious trouble with gears, had some close situations loosing rear wheel grip. I'm not used to use standard gearing order after been using reversed order for years. But it's over now and decided not to change it.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Welcome along, a picture of said steed will be required along with your bins in the background, or foreground, whichever takes your fancy

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hello and welcome to the forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. welcome nox'

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hei @NOx_42 Welcome and enjoy. Hypers rock!

• Like Like x 1
  7. The Ducati brand is intoxicating, welcome.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Don’t forget pictures of said bike with some bins to keep us happy :)

Welcome into our mad house

9. Hi and welcome :)

10. Welcome! Looks like you're in Finland, so you're used to snow. I bet the Hyper will be an absolute hoot on your roads.

11. Welcome along

12. Welcome. I guess that you are used to Snow in Finland. Here, I don't see much!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information