1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi ... Pulled The Trigger ... Finally

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by fatporker, Jan 20, 2019.

1. So finally decided on the 1260 Enduro having tested the 1200&1260 Enduro and the 1260S.... Absolutely loved the 1260 Enduro ... still smiling post test ride .... awaiting delivery on New reg .... now to plan the trips !!!...

• Like Like x 2
  2. Welcome Dave
    :D:D:D:D
    Well, someone's got to say it while @El Toro is on a leave of absence.

#2 West Cork Paul, Jan 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Will it be a red one :)

We like bins pics please it’s a forum law

Welcome into our mad house

• Agree Agree x 1

4. o_Oo_O Your brave

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Welcome enjoy your new steed

6. Just messing.
    Welcome @fatporker and as Ducbird says, pics please when you get her. (the bike that is, not Ducbird :pensive:)

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Welcome Dude :cool::upyeah:

8. Nice piece of kit you will grow so fond of it. Everytime I go out on especially the twisty. Windy roads I smile. Mine is just the mere 1200s

9. Nice choice :upyeah:

10. Welcome and enjoy

11. you lot should be in bed by now. work tomorrow.

12. many thanks yes it is a red one ... love the old black one but not an option... first ducati so looking forward to it only 40 more sleeps

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hello & welcome, doing the north coast 500 on my 1260s at Easter and really looking forward to it :)

14. I have a trip planned for May ... ferry to Northern Spain bike back to St Malo then ferry back to UK ... should be a whole lot better on the Enduro

15. Hi and welcome. :)

16. hello, nice job, post a pic when she arrives

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Welcome,fatty;):upyeah:

18. hahaha brilliant ....

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. Welcome Dave

20. Well picked it up yesterday and everything you could ever want ... .... very very happy ... looking for some of that spring weather to show up again duc1.jpg duc3.jpg duc5.jpeg duc2.jpg duc4.jpg

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information