1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Highly Recommended Transporter.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Sam1199, Oct 10, 2018.

1. If you want anything shifting this forum guy did a top job for me.

Carl known as ‘I’m closing in’ shifted my Husky out to Spain. He collected it from my gaff in London and dropped it off 2 or 3 days later near Malaga and made the whole process dead easy.

He’s now taking Bazzers bike back to the UK.

Whatever you want shifting, bike, bikes or anything else wherever, UK or Europe
    give him a call.

A good guy doing a great job with his lovely Mrs helping.
    Another successful forum connection, cheers Carl, you did a great job.

85648347-40AE-4AB8-9B64-75ED8CA526DE.jpeg

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Ross Kemp has let himself go!

3. I agree though not moved anything for me he did stop in for a coffee at my work, top bloke Carl.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. What about Jason Statham?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Cheers Sam, appreciated mate, we both enjoyed it and great to meet you your lovely lady and Barry, in tarifa now next stop Malaga unfortunately as Debbie is flying then girona for the trail bike.

I won't show a picture of the inside of the van I don't want Barry stringing me up :confused:...lets just say it won't topple over :upyeah: can't rule out crush injury though :poop:

A let go Ross kemp? I'll take that as before my stroke I looked like mini me's drunk grandad I must be getting better :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information