1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hm1100 (2012) Re-assembly

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by plundh, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Hi all-

I'm in the final stages of re-assembly of my 2012 HM1100. I'd really appreciate help with two sets of brackets that I can not locate:

1) The bracket that sits under the battery to which the rubber strap securing the battery attaches (see blue square in attached image). HM69_battery_bracket.jpg

2) How does the front cylinder coil attach to the tank (or airbox).

Ever grateful if someone post images, or illustrations!

-Peter

2. Agree. He knows where to take his to get fixed when he’s bolloxed it :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Thanks much - I'll try and PM him. :)

4. Cheers ET....kick a man when he's down....

• Like Like x 1
  5. Front cylinder coil is at the front if I'm mistaken...

6. Where your talking about is a rectangular bar with a hook on the end which the rubber strap hooks to..

7. With regards to the front coil....mines got velocity stacks fitted so I had to "find another place for the coil" which I did....the only problem is I can't go anywhere near the garage today on pain of death as I was out pretty well the whole day yesterday getting the hyper engine split...

When I get in there I'll take a photo of where mine is (the front of the bike is still relatively intact!)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Download the parts list and pictures for your model from here, http://www.ducati.com/services/maintenance/index.do Parts are likely to still be available. Andy

9. Here's the location of mine...
    20180416_070013.jpg

Do Not Sell My Personal Information