1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Honda Cbf 125

Discussion in 'Other Bikes For Sale' started by CRYSTALJOHN, May 10, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Superb little Honda CBF 125 for sale. 2016
    I have an 89 year old friend, who up until 2 years ago was riding his Kawasaki SX1000. He told me he was O.K whilst riding the bike but was concerned with the weight turning at slow speed. Long story short: He wanted to continue biking so I helped him find a small bike which was the little Honda. He rode it a few times but didn't get on with it as he said he felt too vulnerable on the dual carrigeway. We share the same garage and he asked me to use the bike when I wanted and he would see how he felt about it at a later date.
    I've ridden the bike on a few occassions and it's absolutley perfect. It looks brand new, totally unmarked, only done 9k miles, M.o.t, FSH, I've just put a brand new tyre on the front, oil changed recently, it's extremely economical and a pleasure to ride.
    Price £1650 bike can be viewed in Storrington West Sussex. Honda CBF.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  2. I have seen this bike, it's in great condition.
    GLWS John.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. All I see if Freetech ...

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. I started learning on a Honda CB125 superdream back in the day so a good starting point for the next up & coming riders.
    Also what a delightful property in the background.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. The four skins would kill it...o_O

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Bike now sold. Easiest most straightforward sale I've ever done. Chap came round looked at the bike for 30 seconds and said "I'll take it".
    Full asking price, no haggling. Paid cash, we loaded it into the back of his Connect van and off he went.

• Like Like x 3
    • Love You Love You x 1
  7. Congratulations, was it a trade or private sale out of interest.:thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Does your friend have any old Ducati's sitting around in that old garage 4 sale out of curiosity.:blush:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Chris, you know this with all your experience walking the planet, Shy kids get nowt in life.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Thread closed

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information