1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Honda Crf250 Rally

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by mapper899, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Anyone own or ridden a Honda CRF 250 Rally ?
    Got my eye on one & wondered if anyone had any info / likes / dislikes about them.
    Thanks Matt

2. I collected a CRF250"L" (not the rally) from cornwall for a friend of a friend and was allowed accesss for the day,a Nice light weight bike & just perfect for green laning.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  3. tried both and bought the l version,the extra cost for the fancy plastics on the rally isnt worth it,both feel the same on/off road.

• Like Like x 1
  4. And they are a heavy lump ... you really feel it off road

5. Guess it depends on the lane , I think they’re a lump ... the L is over 140kg I think , the rally closer to 160

6. Unless your very serious about off roading, i don't think this matters to Matt:thinkingface:

7. Just sharing my experience and dislikes having ridden both bikes ... a 160kg 23hp 250 is an acquired taste
    IMO there’s much better available

8. Don't be shy,post the short list here & now:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Not looking to go completely mental off road just have a bit of a laugh & use it on the road in the winter when the Panigale is tucked up in the dry!
    I like the Honda ....especially the price but of course I guess there is better out there such as a KTM but they’re double the price.

10. The chap in post #2 who holds the title deeds has thirty plus years experience on motorcycles and commutes every day from london to edenbridge and just loves it,He's on his second one as the scumbags walked away with the first,summertime the aprilla comes out to play.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information