1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Honorary Yorkshireman

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by El Toro, Nov 14, 2018.

1. I'm pleased you've got him and not Derbyshire. Thinking bringing back Rooney is a good idea!!! Barmy.

2. Southgates house is still on the market, its on the banks of swinsty reservoir, swinsty hall no less, £3,500,000 last I saw, plus he has a new house somewhere as it's empty, good work if you can get it.

3. I was in a hotel once in London and he and a few friends were at the other end of the bar. I saw him actually get a round in, wouldn't that disqualify him from being Yorkshire ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. No as he had robbed the pockets of coats on the coat stand on the way in

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. Just announced, Rooney to captain England for his farewell. Utterly senseless. Andy

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. I'm sure the rooney thing is more pr for the states. He's done well, raised it's profile and so with England playing will raise the pr even further. I wouldn't mind betting the American version of the fa saw the benefits of this too?

7. How does this help to build a winning team for the future. It's all about money .

8. Yes it's all about the money. The American fa see the money being made in world football and they want a slice and a big slice at that. Audiences are falling, slowly for their traditional football so they are looking for the next big thing.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information