1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1299 Hopefully Not The Stupidest Questions Asked On The Forum

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Serkta, Jun 7, 2022.

1. Hi, I have recently changed my screen and yes i dropped a rubber nut thingy and it has disappeared into thin air. I have searched and searched to no avail. Does anyone know where I can get one/some as the beautiful titanium black bolt I purchased are now catching on the left reservoir.

Also I am waiting for a new helmet and I am struggling to find visor sun strip sticker. EBay and Amazon don’t seem to have many. Any pointers appreciated.

2. Black insulating tape works well across the top of the visor.

3. That's what I use...fully adjustable ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hi, yes I have used that in the past and it does tend to peel overtime. I was after something a bit more Ducati specific etc. Cheers

5. [​IMG]
    You're welcome. ;)

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. You might be better off stick a wanted post up, one of the track day folk must have a few spare “rubber nut thingys” (and that’s exactly how I’d describe them too)

7. They are called wellnuts. At least that what is used on older models. upload_2022-6-7_17-23-40.png
    Google wellnuts and you shall find.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. There’s no way I’m going to do that while my wife is sat next to me!

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. Maybe this?

https://www.wish.com/product/5dbe51...kgsSgqFF_Owd6SKI0SHKKxoCaMYQAvD_BwE&share=web

10. Moto Rápido. They’ll have them or be able to get them sharpish.

11. Any Ducati dealer will stock them/be able to order them in.

JHP
    MotoRapido are probably your best bet

12. Thank you so much. I love it when things get technical :joy:

13. Hi again, the issue I have as most I have searched for are too long and catch on the reservoir.

upload_2022-6-10_11-52-44.png

I need these smaller ones. Any pointers as my search history is now looking very dodgy :joy:

14. Ah. They do look different. I haven't seen those before. Why don't you swap the one that's catching with one from elsewhere on the screen and use a standard well nut where you have more space.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Any Ducati dealer. The threaded grommets are only about £2 each. There are other aftermarket solutions but it’s nice to keep it as original as possible :upyeah:
    As for the visor sun tint sticker (I assume you mean coloured transparent strip at the top, not text/graphics/logo), go to any car window tinting/vinyl wrap type company, they’ll have loads of choice and you can fit and trim it yourself, easy-peasey :upyeah::cool:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information