1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Hose Guide.....

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Wayne58, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Good evening @Nigel Machin or any DVT owner, got one more favour to ask, as I didn't pay much attention during disassembly (I know, idiot right !!), very trivial but the little hose guide on the left side of the bellypan, do all three hoses go through it ?? It's a tight squeeze and can be done, but I suspect the two circular open hoses go through, and the odd shaped blanked off one just sit's inside the bellypan, can you please confirm ?? Thanks mate
    Wayne

PS @Carr01 , another pointy finger shot for ya, cause I know you like em :D

IMAG1159.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mines the same as yours with the funny shaped one tucked inside

3. Thanks mate, I could have swore I took the funny shaped one out the guide when I stripped it, but guess not, anyhoo, all back together now, new tyres, new chain and sprockets, front calipers completely stripped and cleaned, and bellypan painted black, jobs a gooden, thanks again for looking @Sprocker :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sorry Wayne, im stuck in a hotel in Darlington :)

5. No problem mate, the lad above looked. Cheers Nige.
    PS ,hotel in Darlington? Up to anything good mate?

6. Nah, I’m up here every week, my office is in Shildon, so spend quite a bit of time in hotels! Over the year, 57 nights last year!

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information