1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Do You Delete A Profile ?

Discussion in 'Forum How To's - create an Avatar/Event/Group etc?' started by Rainbow-Walker, Sep 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ? How do you delete a profile ? Cant see any options for this ?

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  2. Your call of course but there are a lot of genuinely nice and helpful people on here. Shame not to stick around over what may be just a misunderstanding over the wording of a post.

3. I was just wondering why

4. Ducbird, if your an admin, how do you delete a profile ?

Thanks.

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  5. I'm not admin I keep telling ET I should be :)
    I tagged him in for you

6. Something to do with the absence of a slipper clutch on an 899 I think. If you look on that forum you can find the thread.

7. Most of it has been deleted

8. Not sure who responded to the original post from rainbow walker but all pretty inoffensive I thought .

9. This exactly, I was genuinely interested in his thread and was merely making conversation.. commenting on certain things such as the slipper clutch as your original post didn't read as if you knew the 899 didn't have one. The 959 and 899 are essentially the same bike, they ride almost identically as well. I was simply making suggestions.

I appolagies if somehow I've upset you, it wasn't intentional there's a few people on this forum that know me, and know that I'm really not 'that guy'.

I'm unsure what part of anything I have said is problematic for you, but I assure you it is not how it was intended, your 'mate' comment struck a nerve to be honest. No need for it.

Anyway moving on.

10. Deleted as requested by email by OP. Makes you wonder how some people survive in the outside world.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Just to clarify, it wasn't my thread and I'm not offended.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  12. Sorry people,

As you were x

(Still not really sure what exactly I've done) never mind.

13. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information