1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Far Will You Go?

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by Red Baron, Sep 23, 2020.

1. To all Streetfighter v4 owners (and Panigale v4)...
    When the dreaded petrol light comes on, how far have you got or will you push it till it stops?
    Ive gone till 118 miles and wimped out. Am I a pussy???
    Asking for a friend!!!!

2. no pussy mate, that's a good effort :upyeah:. i look for gas as soon as the light comes on in case its the last garage i pass for a while. don't think i've gone beyond 100 so far:confused:

3. Yeh, just looking to see if it was worth getting a little 1ltr back up. Only for when we go to Europe. We are all riding V4s these days.... so more time in garages than riding!!! :joy::joy::joy:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Well if you get petrol station addiction, get a Monster S4R, fuel stops (with quick riding) come every 80miles. My 900ie is 100ish like yours!

5. Had a test ride on a Street Fighter V4 that was yet to reach 600 miles and the light came on just over 80 miles from a tank full. 25 to 30 miles from the light on would be optimistic IMO. Andy

6. 2 laps of silverstone apparently. Well 1 and four fifths of a lap before the dreaded cut out on the penultimate corner and after amber. Sos not V4 specific, 1199s pani

• Like Like x 1
  7. Or an 1198S!

8. Hi all,
    I’m nearly at 1100miles so still taking it easy the light is coming on, on average 80 miles so far. Yesterday I did 18 miles on Reserve and when I filled up it took 13.2 litres, I’ve got a 2 litre can so will take the bike out and see what we get.

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information