1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 How Long To Fit Termi System?

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Jewell, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Hi All

I have an independent bike mechanic installing my V4 Termi Uscite system and it’s currently been a day and a half and still not finished?

How long does it actually take to fit, for a first time attempt?

None of the dealers are open to fit and this dude is supppper slow....

2. It is a huge job, front radiators have to come off and I’m not certain the rear sub frame needs to come off but the guys removed mine. Your independent will be learning as he goes and to be fair, for your sake, I’d rather he took his time and made no mistakes. Andy

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I seem to remember that the Ducati-hours for fitting the Akra system is something like 18 hours !
    It’s a massive job, especially to do it properly.

4. yeah, massive job, I think a dealer would want a full day if not more, and they have all the access and are trained on the specific model from my understanding

5. Look at the V4 build thread on here, gives an idea of the packaging....

6. Wow, ok. Will re-think my approach on this process then!

Thanks guys, I’m not mechanical minded at all. I’m just going from previous experiences.

7. If you are bored look on YouTube (I think it’s a guy called Jarrod C or something - search carbon panigale v4).
    His video shows the strip and fitting of a full exhaust system. Ouch.

8. I’ve got same system on mine. Love it.

I think indies and Ducati workshops were booking ~12 hours when they first came out. No mean feat.
    @nelly did mine. 1st class job :upyeah:
    Have you down loaded the termi map?

9. ok. Thanks for that.

not downloaded the Termi map yet?

10. Isn’t the map part of the package, as I’ve had the Upmap delivered with the box?

11. Do it. Makes a noticeable difference. It deletes fault lights too. There are 2 maps, baffles in and baffles out. All done via UpMap app with your Iphone. Clever stuff and surprisingly easy :):upyeah:

12. Kind of. All you need is a dongle, Iphone and steady wifi connection.

PM me if you need the low down :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Holy fucking shit, it’s loud.....

E139AAB3-2B14-4CC4-939B-94B205BBA526.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. ah, yeah, that will wake the dead.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Looks well :):upyeah: Any yep, it's a loud system. My only allowed playground in UK is Donington (loud day). 90% of my trackdays are euro gigs.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Thought so! Jerez, as soon as possible....

• Like Like x 1
  17. It’s so pretty....

63273D17-3B60-4874-BA82-51A0E099A77C.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  18. Wise choice Sir.... :D

• Like Like x 1
  19. Yep. It’s a bitch of a job. Even with some clever work arounds, it’s a solid days work and then some to get it just right.
    As an aside, the rear subframe bolts are one shot items. They should be replaced if removed ;)

• Useful Useful x 2
  20. thanks Nelly. My guy took 12-13 hours in total, just on this. Wish I had known the latter earlier so I could have advised him. Doh!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information