1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Many Left?

Discussion in '851 / 888' started by Martyducati, Dec 30, 2017.

1. image.png interesting web page(I suppose it depends on your interests)
    Here's the info on the 851?

2. Hmmm not sure how accurate the stats are on that site, i bet there's more than 3 licensed bikes on this forum alone! Where do they get the figures from?

3. its all bikes and cars including sorn, from when sorn began anyway. Whats interesting, is bikes like the 1199r dont really increase over the years, as bikes get written off!! if its accurate, (and its supposed to be from DVLA database) theres less than 1000 panigales in the country!

4. When a new vehicle is registered, those applying for the registration may use slightly different wording or terminology from other registering similar vehicles. You could call a bike a:
    Multistrada
    MTS1200
    Multistrada Touring
    MTS1200S DVT
    1200 Multistrada

These would show up on the "How Many Left" website as five separate entries. Much the same goes for every model, with the result that figures on that website are pretty uninformative.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. im also guessing numbers fluctuate as valuable/rare models get imported.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. not if you add them together :)

7. yes i put my 916 sps in two/three years ago and it said two only on the road,so not accurate!

8. True. You would have to hunt around the website for all the possible variants and add them all together. If you can be bothered.

9. not really.

10. some will be registered as 916. As per petes post

11. OK

12. Looked up Ducati Streetfighter - glad I didn’t buy an S

Comman as muck :blush:

14. I would trust Stevie Wonder more, to tell me how many fingers I was holding up, rather than asking how many website for an amount of a certain vehicle..

15. Screenshot_20180102-204938.png

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. I think the other 851s, 916SPS etc might be included here....unless there really is a bike called "Ducati Missing"......

upload_2018-1-3_13-10-10.png

17. I believe that was a limited edition bike just for London :D

#17 noobie, Jan 3, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  18. Just not funny... is it @chizel

19. I just checked on this and sadly my missus was listed:blush:

20. Interestingly the number of 748S is going up

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information