1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 How Many Rs Built Each Year ?

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by John W, Apr 2, 2019.

1. As the title says, Just wondering how many are out there for each/this year.
    were any delivered last year, or are they all effectively 2019 spec bikes ?
    Woke up dreaming about one last night, think it's a sign that I need one:yum
    Cheers, John.

#1 John W, Apr 2, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
  2. They have only just started building them so you need to come back in 4 to 6 years and ask then :eyes:

3. Truck loads:upyeah:
    daytona-ducati-hosts_800x0w.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Rumoured to have taken 1,500 orders world wide. Andy

5. Thanks Andy. I have the opportunity to buy one (cancelled/unallocated order), just interested to hear how many are already out there or expected to be built. 1500 is more than I thought, and maybe they aren't all sold just yet.

Sorry for the dumb question, I didn't appreciate deliveries are only just rolling out.
    I can see video clips etc from last year so wanted to confirm if any customer bikes were delivered or only demo bikes.

Interestingly its still possible to order an FE too, so not all of them sold either...

#5 John W, Apr 2, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
  6. I think Snell’s got one of the first in the UK about a fortnight ago and I think the first one for Moto Rapido is due in June. I don’t think that there will be a V4R demonstrator. FE production ended a while ago but there is still stock to be had. Moto Rapido have one. Andy

• Like Like x 2
  7. JHP have one in their showroom. Sold though.

8. I have one on order now.Delivery in June.Last one they have until oct/Nov!!

9. Nice one Chris :upyeah:(R I assume rather than FE)

10. Yes getting the R !!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information