1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Many?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Bluehawk, Aug 11, 2018.

?
  1. One

9 vote(s)
    20.5%
  2. Two

13 vote(s)
    29.5%
  3. Multiples - mixed manufacturers

15 vote(s)
    34.1%
  4. Multiples - all Ducatis

7 vote(s)
    15.9%
  1. I had an old mate that always said I was the only biker he knew that had one bike.

In fairness, I’ve only ever been a one bike guy, don’t see the need for the additional expense, don’t want to collect and don’t have the patience for tinkering to the standard that some of you guys are restoring you bikes to.

Just to see if I’m indeed in the boat myself, or if there’s others, a poll for your delectation ....

2. No Ducati's though :worried:o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Crap Crap x 1
  3. have a 99 r1 aswel bought it 2 years ago cant seem to let it go :)

4. I've got one of them o_O

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  5. All mine are Ducatis :motorcycleduc: :) :upyeah:, except the 2 that aren't. :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I like having 2 so when one is in pieces I still have one to take out.

And I didn't intentionally buy two Ducatis. I just bought the sexiest naked bike and the sexiest sports bike. And one day I want to add a cruiser that still moves like a sports bike and is comfortable for the mrs..... :thinkingface: I think i just described a Diavel.

7. Hmm??? :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1

8. Yeah..................one of each model :eek:

9. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. With a bit of modification the 1st gen monsters can look pretty special.

• Like Like x 1
  10. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. You forgot to put the exi option on the poll...feck me, how many?

12. #What's that coming over the hill, is it a labrador#

13. Had a gsxr750 and a KH250 for a while seemed a waste of time so got shot of the KH.

14. Had a gsxr750 and a KH250 for a while seemed a waste of time so got shot of the KH.

15. I sold one dontcha know :yum

16. I got one of them :blush:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  17. Yeah only because the mrs was coming home and you couldn't hide it. I bet you fill up that empty space with something else when she goes back

18. @Exige is an amateur @noobie (2 mins in, he even has a Fila :motorcycleduc:).

Stu has a better body than Fabio like, so there is no need for him to get all gel. :rolleyes:

19. Bins too for the DB :joy:

20. Voted 2 but have 1/4 of a k5 gixer and probably 1/3rd of a Daytona 675 too!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information