1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

899 How Much Did You Pay For Your Services?

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by JRosc, Jun 12, 2022.

1. Hey everyone my 12k km service is coming up, I'm really curious how much you people are paying for the service. I'm assuming most of the people here are from the UK, so it's interesting to me, but would love to hear other countries too.

I'm from Netherlands and Ducati Amsterdam quoted me around 400 euros for 12k service. From what I heard Desmo service at 24k km will go upwards from 1000 euros, depending on how much needs to be adjusted

2. Had my 15000 mile "desmo" valve check service done at a main dealer and paid around £800 if I remember correctly. Was in for a new bottom radiator as well as my original one split it's side. (Had to pay for that). Rear cylinder cam shafts shot to pieces. Had to ask very firmly for Ducati to do that under warranty; which they did after a 6 week wait.

3. This doesn't sound like a small thing... How did this happen? Can't be a common occurrence? (I hope, as my warranty is gone lol)

4. Had the 15000 mile Desmo service carried out on my 899 last week at Ducati Aylesbury (on yer bike)
    Was just under £1000. Would have been more if the valves needed adjustment.

5. @JRosc they claimed moisture damage.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information